The Bunker (Newbury), Part of the Cyberfort Group
The Bunker at Newbury is one of the UK’s most secure facilities. Their data centres are located within purpose-built, armoured, nuclear bomb-proof, military-specified fortresses. They are located outside of the high-risk zone of London and its surrounding area, although are still within easy reach. Their data centres are ISO 27001 certified, PCI compliant and GDPR ready, assure UK data sovereignty and demonstrate the highest levels of Physical, Human and Digital security.
Security is the essence of who they are and has evolved from the way their organisation and the individuals within it behave and think about security; it’s the DNA of The Bunker and their company culture. This unrivalled level of security and redundancy is coupled with both the ability to support high levels of power and cooling and procedures, allowing easy access to your equipment 24/7, 365 days a year.
Founded in 1994 by experts in security, cryptography and open source, The Bunker are not just a colocation provider. The Bunker is a provider of managed cloud services, with security and compliance at the foundation of their offering.
The Bunker Newbury Data Centre:
- Steel and concrete mix reinforced, blast-proof walls
- Solid steel blast protection doors, weighing several tons
- Infrared CCTV
- Faraday Cage Protection
- Tempest RFI Intrusion Protection
- Multiple factor data centre entry system
Power and Air-Conditioning
- Redundant backup generators
- Dual HV redundant power supplies from physically diverse paths
- Redundant UPS conditioned power
- Redundant air conditioning units to guarantee stable temperature and humidity
- Multiple diverse fibre routes
- Multiple internet service providers
- Diverse independent telco ducts from public highway to data floor
- Private MPLS Network
- Access to major public cloud provides
- Carrier hotel access
- Secure shared or dedicated rooms and partitioned areas
- Space from a quarter rack to a dedicated caged suite or vault
- Firetrace fire suppression system
- Hot/Cold aisles
- Temperature and humidity control
- 24/7/365 service desk
- Remote Hands Service
- Specialist technical services
About the Cyberfort Group
The Bunker are part of the Cyberfort Group. Cyberfort brought together leaders in the field of cybersecurity to combine technology, people and expertise to create a cybersecurity capability which is second to none. Being part of the Cyberfort Group allows us to support our clients across a wide range of Compliance and Cybersecurity needs; from CREST and CHECK certified Penetration Testing services and Secure Code Development support to Cyber Consultancy, Risk Management and Data Protection and Privacy services. Learn more about our group offering at cyberfortgroup.com
You can find more information about The Bunker’s Ash location here.