Veber’s colocation services offers companies a secure home in the UK for server hardware. The Veber Infrastructure is based in multiple top-tier data centres such as Telehouse London which is the heart of the UK Internet with more bandwidth carriers than any other UK data centre. Veber has been in the hosting business for nine years – much longer than most of its competitors. The company is proud of its history and credits their success to their passion for customer service, the power and reliability of their offerings and focus on using the best and latest technology.
What Veber Offers?
- Veber Support Team—Including a Network Architect and Deployment Engineer
- Hardware Life Cycle Management
- 24/7 Datacenter and Account Management Support
- Highly Secure and Redundant Datacenters and Network
- Aggregate Transfer Bandwidth Pricing
- Industry-leading Service Level Agreements and Infrastructure Support
Space in a shared rack, own dedicated rack or private suite, with rack space from 1u and power allocation from 0.5 amp.