Key benefits of using their data facilities include:
- Managed security access- Privacy and security is assured with escorted, three-tiered access, CCTV surveillance, 24-hour monitored alarms, and an ISO 27001-compliant secure storage area.
- Highly resilient Cisco infrastructure– The Cisco-trained engineers have set up the infrastructure to the highest standard to ensure no single point of failure.
- Managed environment – Optimum environmental conditions are complemented by a resilient, clean and smooth power supply fed by multiple sub stations supported by N+2 uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems and an on-site diesel generator.
- Carrier neutral – As a carrier neutral data centre, it has connections with seven carriers, five diverse building entry points and multiple cable pathways, to avoid any possibilities of downtime. These enable the company to provide multi-homed internet bandwidth to wide area networks connected to the data centre.
- Communications House, Moor Lane Sowton, Exeter, Devon EX2 7JF, United Kingdom
- 0800 054 6789