Netwise Hosting is one of London’s leading independent data centre operators. It specialises in enterprise-grade IT infrastructure services, which includes mission-critical server colocation and rack space solutions. This is in addition to the best-in-class connectivity services.
The private data centres are designed, built and operated entirely in-house. This has given the team end-to-end control over every aspect of service. The company ensures facilities only have access to the very best in power and connectivity.
Netwise Hosting’s flagship London Central facility and data centre combines world-class hosted services with blue-ribbon supplementary amenities. From the lauded on-site disaster recovery suite right to fully stocked build rooms, London Central is the highly connected, highly resilient home for critical IT infrastructure.
- Location: Netwise House, 24 Old Jamaica Road, London, SE16 4AW, UK
- Facility size: 11,000ft² facility with 6,000ft² of white technical space, in a 200 rack, 2 data hall configuration
- Operations: On-site 24×7 Network Operations Centre
- Business continuity: 33 desk fully serviced disaster recovery and business continuity suite
- Amenities: Free customer parking, fully stocked build rooms, delivery handling, secure storage and staging area, visitor desk space, meeting room, equipment lockers and free, building wide WiFi
- Transport: Bermondsey Underground Station (2 minutes), London Bridge Station (10 minutes), A3 (10 minutes)
- Grid: Dual, diverse 250kW A+B grid-fed power system/supplies
- UPS: N+N and N+1 APC UPS system options with minimum 10-minute autonomy
- Feeds: Up to 64 Amps of A+B conditioned power per rack
- Generators: N+1 Sisu 220kVa diesel generators with 8-hour day tanks, 48-hour on-site diesel supply with 24×7 refuelling contracts
- System: N+2 CREC EcoCooling units with supplementary N+1 CRAC
- Regulation: Redundant Crouzet HVAC control systems, N+1 dedicated HVAC APC UPS systems
- Air handling: Fully enclosed cold aisle containment systems, Ziehl Abegg EC high efficiency supply and exhaust fans
- Hardware: N+N meshed Cisco 40/100GigE network, fully IPv4 and IPv6 enabled
- Carriers: Meet-Me Room with access to high quality blended IP transit in addition to custom services from BT, Virgin Media, Level 3, Cogent, Telia, NTT, Orange, TI Net, GTT, Telecom Italia and Voxility
- Backhaul: Diverse backhaul to both THN and HEX / LD8
- Connectivity: Wavelength, Office to DC, Leased Line, Point to Point, MIA, ISDN, PSTN and MPLS connectivity services, plus access to LINX and LONAP Internet Exchange Points and Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud and IBM Softlayer public cloud providers
- Proactive monitoring: 24×7 manned facility with on-site security guards, full HD building wide CCTV system with 90 day recording retention
- Perimeter: Anti-intruder 2.4M high perimeter fencing with razor wire anti-climb and anti-park systems
- Access: Multi-level pin code, RFID and biometric access control systems
- Carbon impact: Refrigerant free ASHRAE 9.9 compliant CREC system
- Energy efficiency: Designed facility capacity PUE of 1.12
- Building control: Intelligent APC/Schneider Electric, Crouzet/Weinview BMS
- Energy sourcing: Truly 100% renewable energy from wind, sun and sea
- Fire: High sensitivity VESDA systems with double knock BMS integrated fire alarm and detection
- Support: 24×7 online / phone / email customer support network with full remote hands and management options
- Colocation options: Per Unit, Quarter Rack, Half Rack, Full Rack, Multi-Rack, Private Cage, Private Data Hall
- Accreditations: ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems, ISO 27001 Information Security Management, PCI DSS pending
- Netwise is building a new datacentre in East London. Details to follow.
For more information about Netwise, click here.
To compare more data centres in central London, click here.