Navisite is a leading international provider of enterprise-class managed hosting, managed applications and cloud services. As one of the industry’s top colocation providers, it operates staff and support multiple data centres across the world, providing enterprise-class colocation services for organisations in diverse business verticals. Some of its featured services and products include the following:
- Flexible and scalable physical colocation options, with 19” and 23” locking cabinets and private colocation suites, depending on the location. Some of the company’s data centres also offer roof rights to support point-to-point microwave links and choice antenna systems.
- Uninterrupted AC power supply systems, with backup power provided by batteries and on-site diesel generators in the rare event of utility grid power outage.
- Data-grade HVAC systems to maintain consistent temperature and humidity.
- Flexible and dependable networks with round-the-clock, high-bandwidth connectivity.
- State-of-the-art security controls and fire prevention solutions.
- Smart Hands support services that provide on-site technicians who can act as the eyes and hands of the client, avoiding the need to dispatch in-house personnel to data centres to perform basic tasks.
Guaranteed uptime and standards for local and international traffic.