Located in Harlow, Kao Data was established in 2014 and is one of the largest campus developments in the UK. They operate and develop advanced data centres for high performance colocation, providing services for cloud, HPC, AI and enterprise customers. Their Harlow campus is home to four carrier-neutral data centres and, once complete, will able to support an ITE load of over 40MW, solely powered by 100% renewable energy sources.
Kao are particularly proud of their location, based less than 20 miles from central London in the ‘UK Innovation Corridor’. As well as being incredibly low-risk and secure, it is easily accessible from the capital and also overseas destinations through Stansted airport.
Kao Data’s leadership team have over 100 combined years of data centre experience and boast an award-winning CSR strategy. They are ISO 27001, 9001, 45001 and 14001 certified and PCI DSS compliant, offering a range of colocation solutions. With a strong focus on customer satisfaction, they offer 24/7 onsite support, a range of power densities and Built-to-Suit scalability. They have a proven 100% uptime track record, a dedicated on-site substation and are the UK’s first 100% free-cooling multi-tenant data centre.
Kao Data’s main services revolve around:
- Colocation – Technology Cell or Technology Suites
- HPC and AI – They specifically cater for high performance computing deployments and intensive forms of artificial intelligence
- Built-to-Suit – Its four key components are; Fund, Design, Build and Operate
- Connectivity – Access to high-speed, secure and resilient connectivity via multiple major networks
For more guides on data centres located on the outskirts of London, click here.
- Kao Data Campus, London Road, Harlow, CM17 9NA
- +44 (0) 1279 937400